Monday, October 19, 2009

Star of the Week






I mentioned on the last posting that Josh has LOVED being the "Star of the Week" at school. He gets to sit in the special "Star of the Week" chair, gets to lead the singing, gets to tell about himself, gets to bring his favorites (favorite book: Skippyjon Jones, favorite toy: jets, favorite treats for the class: rainbow Goldfish--I helped with that one--it was MUCH quicker than the alternative). He's only mentioned that he's Star of the Week about 14 zillion times.

Friday morning, Josh woke me up--he had obviously been thinking about this one for a while. He told me, "Please don't call me Josh anymore. My new name is Star of the Week." Today ends his reign as Star of the Week at school. However, that's OK by him--last night he told me that his new name is "Super Josh."






















No comments: