Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blog what?


Here we go. I hear new terms (even though blogging's been around for a while) and start hyperventilating. However, since we spent the day shopping for a Blackberry or something similar, I guess I can do this. YOU try standing at various kiosks with four children milling around. Actually, DJ did the shopping, and he had four children AND a wife milling. I'm now at a point where I just want the thing in my hand. Plus lots and lots of minutes. With a four hour daily commute, I've discovered how much I need to talk.
I think the Ancestral Pueblo Native Americans (or Anasazi Indians as everyone else but Park Rangers call them) home would have looked like after making Father's Day presents. Just imagine Tre' with a hammer and Madi with a paintbrush, and that's what my garage would have looked like. Actually, I just wanted to include this picture, because it's one of my favorites.

No comments: