Thursday, June 26, 2008

La-De-Da-De-Da!

I came waltzing home today--leaving at 4:15. I was going to spend time with the family and then work for a couple of hours from home. I shut down my computer, packed up my files, checked to make sure I had them all, and then proudly walked out the front door of the office, down the steps, and to my car. After fighting traffic for 2 1/2 hours (of course I hit rush hour--ALL THE WAY HOME!), I had dinner, corrected the kids' homework, devised a new lesson plan for the kids to go back and relearn the concepts they didn't have down, and just now sat down to work. I opened my bag and I had my files. I had my Blackberry. I had the very important project that had to be reviewed tonight. At least the paperwork supporting the very important file. But there was no computer. Hmmm--might be an issue there.


Of course, I'm not the only one. Madi had a very suspicious bruise on her arm. I asked DJ how she got it and he said she didn't know. When I asked her how she got it, she said, "I put my arm in my mouth and then sucked. Is that how I got it?" Like mother, like daughter.

1 comment:

Jeff Janae & Crew said...

Was it you who once got a black eye that way?