Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Father or Farter

There's a reason 5-year olds typically don't go to the workplace. It may be that they have a tendency to say "interesting" things.

Josh came with DJ and I to the office today. He thinks he's cute (and he is); he convinces all the other employees that he is. He spent the day taking money from my purse to put in the soda vending machine (he liked how it dropped down). Josh selected drinks at random to give to people around the office. We had a potluck lunch; Josh was sitting next to my new boss and the conversation went something like:

Josh: "My dad is a farter. He likes to fart!"

Tom: "Excuse me?" (Note--he's 39, Wharton School of Business Grad, only has a 10-month old)

Josh: "My dad farts a lot!"

Me: "AARGS*&%?!GGGGH" (Although that last part was in my head).

After that I swooped down to try to save my image. Luckily, Tom was laughing.

2 comments:

Adventures in Petersonland said...

HAHAHAHA! that's awesome!
kid's say the darnest things...
and it is true, dj farts alot. steve and i remember him tearing up the place in cancun when we were next to you guys! hahahah jk. i didn't hear anything.

Jeff Janae & Crew said...

Well I heard it and we were down a floor or two from him. Hehe.

btw, loved your geek stories.